Where we are
Please note that we are in the ULEZ zone. Your vehicle may be subject to payment; please check the TfL website for more information.
From M25 Junction 4 (Orpington); about 5 miles (approx. 20 minutes)
- Exit toward London (SE)/Bromley/A21/Orpington/A224;
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A21/Sevenoaks Rd;
- Proceed through 2 roundabouts;
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto B2158/Downe/Farnborough Village;
- At the next roundabout in just 100m, take the 2nd exit (straight on) and proceed through Farnborough village;
- Once you have passed a row of shops and The Change of Horses on your right hand side, look out for The Woodman on your left. Turn left into Farrow Fields before the pub and turn left into Farnborough Sports Club.
From Chislehurst; about 5 miles (approx. 20 minutes)
- Head southeast on A208/Chislehurst High St toward Kingsley Mews
- Slight right at B263/Prince Imperial Road
- Slight right at A222 Bromley Road, continue to follow A222
- At the roundabout signed Petts Wood or Bromley, take the 1st exit (Petts Wood/Blackbrook Lane)
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit (right) into Southborough Lane
- After approx. 100m turn left into Holbrook Way which becomes Magpie Hall Lane
- Turn left on reaching the A21/Bromley Common
- Proceed straight on at the junction with the A232, following the A21
- At the next lights bear right onto the B2158 (signposted Farnborough village)
- Look out for The Woodman on your right. Turn right into Farrow Fields immediately after the pub and turn left into Farnborough Sports Club.
The club is served by the 358 bus which runs between Crystal Palace and Orpington via Bromley, and the 402 (not Sundays or public holidays), on its way between Bromley North and Tunbridge Wells. The R4 runs along Farnborough Way, leaving a 5 minute walk to the club.